- Let Us Show You How to Choose Best Mattress Under 500
- 7 Best Mattress Under 500 Dollars of 2019
- 1. Best Memory Foam Mattress Under 500 – Live and Sleep Ultra Mattress
- 2. Best Firm Mattress Under 500 – Live and Sleep Mattress
- 3. Best King Mattress Under 500 – Lucid 12 Inch Hybrid Mattress
- 4. Best Queen Mattress Under 500 – Tuft & Needle Mattress
- 5. Classic Brands Cool Gel and Ventilated Memory Foam 12-Inch Mattress
- 6. Classic Brands Mercer Pillow Top Cool Gel Memory Foam and Innerspring Hybrid 12″ Mattress
- 7. Zinus Memory Foam 12 Inch Green Tea Mattress
- What Kind of Mattress Are You Looking for?
Do you think you will work effectively today if you didn’t sleep well last night?
That’s the reason why sleep quality affects your healthy lifestyle.
And another thing,
If you want to have a perfect sleep at night, you need a good mattress first.
In this case, why don’t you choose to buy the best mattress under $500 for your good sleep quality?
You may know what kind of mattress, its thickness, and stiffness as well as your sleeping habits, but how to choose between hundreds of brands, designs, and prices?
Don’t worry. There’s a solution. Let’s read our article right now!
We, by our experience, will give you the things you need to know when buying a mattress with reasonable price and useful features.
Let Us Show You How to Choose Best Mattress Under 500
Believe it or not, you only spend a few hours to buy a mattress that you use for nearly ten years, so choosing a mattress carefully is extremely important. Using our buying guide is the best answer to the question: how to select the best mattress with low price?
On top of that, you need a good quality and style to match your taste.
Where to be the best mattress for you?
Type of mattress
Perhaps, we don’t have the right answer for you.
It’s definitely your preference.
However, we can suggest you four popular types of mattress, and each type is perfect for which sleeper. You will easily make the right decision for yourself.
If you want great support, bounce well, lie comfortably, and feel cool, the latex mattress made of latex foam is an ideal one for you.
In case of a memory mattress made of memory foam, you can have a pronounced hug to support, shape the body and reduce stress.
On the other hand, the hybrid mattress with the composition of Latex, Memory and Polyurethane foams, brings you the best standards of bounce, support, comfort, and cooling.
The last type of mattress is innerspring made of coils and memory foam. It provides sleepers springy and cool feeling, excellent bounce, and powerful edge support.
Now it’s time for your decision.
You think of what you need and choose one of four mattress types.
Your sleep position
Check this out:
What is your sleep position?
If you can’t remember because you don’t know how you sleep at night, ask your family to give you the answer.
You may wonder why we mention this.
Your way of sleeping will help you to know how much weight your body allocates on a mattress during long periods of sleep with it.
You should choose a mattress with good support, comfort, and firmness suitable for your sleep position.
Let’s look at it in detail.
When you sleep on your side, you need a soft mattress to perfectly embrace the body curve that keeps you comfortable and is assisted in preventing pressure on the shoulders and hips caused by tossing.
If you are a back sleeper, you need a firm mattress to support your spine, so you do not get sore when waking up.
How about a stomach sleeper? Which one is the best? You can choose a soft to medium mattress which help you to support your torso and feel more convenient.
Read tips: How to choose the mattress air for camping
Your body weight
This part is simple. You probably already know this.
Your weight affects the features that the mattress can provide.
If you have lightweight, you can buy an average firm mattress for good sleep support.
By contrast, a heavy person needs more firmness of a mattress to bear your weight and do not let you sink too deep into the mattress foam when lying down.
Mattresses come in many types, from cheap to cheap.
You need to see what kind of mattress is right for your family budget and the best quality in the price range.
And remember, the most expensive mattress will not be the best if it does not fit your body and your sleep.
The mattress durability
How long do you want to use a mattress?
It takes at least a few years for you to have time to buy something new.
A durable mattress needs to retain shape and comfort throughout its life, depending on material quality, skillful workers, and warranty.
The things you have to know about buying a mattress are already there, so what are you waiting for?
We believe you will need more time to learn and choose the right mattress you need.
Don’t wait any longer!
Keep reading and you’ll find out our list of the top-rated mattress under $500 below.
7 Best Mattress Under 500 Dollars of 2019
|Live and Sleep Ultra Queen Mattress||Queen/Memory/12"||4.5/5.0|
|Live and Sleep Queen Mattress||Queen/Memory/10"||4.4/5.0|
|LUCID 12 Inch King Hybrid Mattress||King/Hybrid/12"||4.4/5.0|
|Tuft & Needle Mattress||Queen/Memory/10"||4.2/5.0|
|Classic Brands Cool Gel and Ventilated Memory Foam 12-Inch Mattress||Queen/Memory/12"||4.2/5.0|
|Classic Brands Mercer Pillow Top Cool Gel Memory Foam||Queen/Memory/12"||4.2/5.0|
|Zinus Memory Foam 12 Inch Green Tea Mattress||Queen/Memory/12"||4.2/5.0|
You’d just as soon get the best mattress as save your budget.
We have found the proper products list to introduce to you.
Check them out!
1. Best Memory Foam Mattress Under 500 – Live and Sleep Ultra Mattress
Your need is to support your body and sleep well at night.
Don’t have to find further! Live and Sleep Ultra Queen Mattress is an ideal product for you.
So how is it good?
- Medium firmness, balanced between soft and hard.
- Made of gel memory foam, ultra-soft knit cover.
- Provide optimal comfort to relax and cool your body.
- Reduces pressure point, less tossing and turning.
- Good for all sleepers.
- 20-year warranty with a 30-night trial
- Free of queen size and memory foam pillow
Coming to the Live and Sleep Ultra Queen Mattress, you will avoid mattress troubles and have time to relax because it is easy to unbox, place, unroll, and go to sleep.
This one helps you to sleep better with a beautiful dream all night long.
With that being said,
This Live and Sleep product becomes a new standard for better sleep and a happier life.
- It is easy to unbox, put, and use in your bed.
- Not too soft or hard.
- Work well on all surface.
- Good body support and comfort.
- Long-lasting use with a 20-year warranty.
- The product may be not fully decompressed.
- It may be too firm for someone with arthritis and achy joints.
2. Best Firm Mattress Under 500 – Live and Sleep Mattress
Another Live and Sleep product, Live and Sleep Queen Mattress, is very comfortable; thanks to the great features that it brings.
What do you get from it?
- Built with HD core to reduce pressure points and back pain, less toss and roll, ideal for all type of sleepers.
- Easy to remove and wash soft fabric cover.
- High-quality material brings cool, comfort for good deep sleep.
- Hypoallergenic, antibacterial, great in bed or floor.
- A trial for 30 days and warranty for 20 years.
- Free pillow.
The Live and Sleep Queen Mattress is a suitable selection for enjoying a refreshing sleep of a fuller life with affordable price.
Foremost, there is a supportive design. It can embrace your body shape, and sleeping posture provides comfort and less movement disturbance between partners.
In this way, you do not have to worry about your sleep anymore.
- Natural antibacterial, hypoallergenic and anti-dust mite.
- Great support your body when sleeping.
- Work well in bed or hard floor.
- An innovation of cool, comfort and material.
- Medium firmness.
- Mattress can expand unevenly.
- It may not bounce back as it is supposed to.
3. Best King Mattress Under 500 – Lucid 12 Inch Hybrid Mattress
A hybrid mattress is up-and-coming. Ensure that you will get the most convenience.
Want to know more about this product?
Let’s find out the features of LUCID 12 Inch King Hybrid Mattress.
- Memory Foam with bamboo charcoal removes odors and comforts your body while you sleep.
- High-quality transfer foam with aloe vera gives you a relaxing sleep.
- Good steel coils are wrapped individually for long-lasting use.
- Warranty of 10 years with manufacturer defects.
All things considered,
The LUCID 12 Inch King Hybrid Mattress is an optimal option to upgrade your comfort and support.
It makes sure that you can avoid movement and pressure points while you sleep.
- Bamboo charcoal and aloe vera infusions.
- Respond to movement and increase airflow.
- Great edge support and create even feel.
- Easy shipping and set-up.
- The product has a slight smell that goes away after a few days.
- The product may be quite firm.
4. Best Queen Mattress Under 500 – Tuft & Needle Mattress
You are looking for a mattress lying cool, not too hard or too soft, try this product, Tuft & Needle Queen Mattress.
It’s a good suggestion for you with a variety of useful features.
Check it out:
- Built with the new T & N foam pouring, giving bouncy feeling but perfect support for all sleeping positions.
- Be compressed in a small box to ship quickly.
- Make sleep cool, not too soft or hard, reduce pressure, does not bounce much to affect people sleeping next to you.
- Trial with 100 nights and a 10-year warranty.
- Note: Please wait up to 72 hours for the mattress to expand completely and dissolve the odor.
The Tuft & Needle Queen Mattress is said to adapt your body well.
It provides you comfort feeling, cool in temperature, great bounce, and support.
Not only that, Tuft & Needle is a new mattress company that designs a popular comfort mattress which has top-ranked on Amazon.
Keep in mind,
You have 100 days to try this product and return it easily whenever you want.
- A good material for all sleepers.
- Attractive trial and warranty policy.
- Easy to return if unhappy.
- Comfortable, cool, good bounce, and medium firmness.
- Mattress can cause back pain after a long time of use.
- The product may be too soft, not support enough.
5. Classic Brands Cool Gel and Ventilated Memory Foam 12-Inch Mattress
Let’s enjoy the luxury you crave and experience the great sleep you deserve with the Classic Brands Cool Gel and Ventilated Memory Foam 12-Inch Mattress.
The Classic Brands product rarely make the consumers disappointed. They highly appreciate the quality that this brand brought.
Here are the outstanding features of this product:
- The latest material technology adjusts the temperature and gives the breathing ability increased maximum comfort and support.
- Ventilated cool gel foam layer, airflow gel-supportive layers, HD base foam layer.
- A knit fabric cover with waterfall edges and charcoal gray sides.
- Natural antibacterial and non-allergenic.
- Provide medium-plush feel, friendly adjustment base and help to straighten the spine.
- 25 years of warranty.
Being a luxurious mattress, the Classic Brands Cool Gel and Ventilated Memory Foam 12-Inch Mattress is an ideal selection for the resort as well as the regular house.
Three layers of superior material help you feel comfortable throughout the night and fit the body to reduce the pressure points.
As the result of that, you can wake up quickly and happily ready for a new working day.
Obviously, this is a sufficient-good product to enhance your living standard.
- Gel-infused memory foam.
- Provide maximum breathability.
- Bring the feeling of medium-plush.
- The mattress is self-ventilating.
- Quickly return to the original shape after unboxing.
- It may be shorter than a real size queen mattress.
- It may cause lower back stiffness.
6. Classic Brands Mercer Pillow Top Cool Gel Memory Foam and Innerspring Hybrid 12″ Mattress
This mattress provides everything you need for a good sleep at night.
Let’s get started with its best features.
- Combines traditional innerspring coils with the advanced gel foam for the best sleep experience.
- Quilted pillowtop knit cover with a corded edge and knit sides for breathability.
- Heat-transmitting foaming gel disperses body temperature and creates a more comfortable sleeping surface.
- Foam to support orthotics and innerspring scrolls independently reduce motion sensation and minimize movement.
- Naturally protect against allergens, molds, bacteria, and dust.
- 10-year warranty.
This Classic Brands product gives you and your loved ones more comfortable and deeper night sleep.
The cool thing is,
It is designed with individually wrapped coil innersprings to reduce the feeling of movement on a bed to help you sleep comfortably and not be disturbed when your partner tosses.
- Pillow-top quilted knit cover for plush comfort.
- High-quality gel memory foam for better sleep.
- Superior support of a wrapped coil innerspring system.
- Contour precisely to your body.
- Easy to set-up and use.
- It may have soft spots and indentations after a long time of use.
- It may be not firm enough.
7. Zinus Memory Foam 12 Inch Green Tea Mattress
You need not only the quality but also concern the paying budget.
It’s okay! The Zinus Memory Foam 12 Inch Green Tea Mattress is to meet your demand.
How did it work?
- Good foam to provide comfort and reduce pressure to support better sleep.
- 12-inch thickness including Memory Foam, Comfort Foam, Airflow High-density Foam, Airflow High-density Base Support Foam.
- A safe and reliable antioxidant, the natural green tea extract foam to maintain the freshness of the product.
- Package and transport in a compressed shape.
- Note: Please wait up to 72 hours for the mattress completely-expanding and odor dissipation.
Even from the name, you can see the material featured products extracted from green tea to bring you sweet dream.
In addition to that, it has layers that conform to the shape of your body.
From there, your family can have deeper and better sleep at night.
- Easy to decompress and use at home.
- Special foam with green tea extraction.
- Save the significant budget.
- Support your body shape and sleep posture.
- It may have quite strong smell.
- It may inflate unevenly.
What Kind of Mattress Are You Looking for?
All in all, what will you do to choose a mattress with reasonable price for your good night’s sleep?
Remember that sleeping time is extremely important to your life and work. And the best mattress is not the highest price.
It is obviously an essential product for every family. You can’t sleep well without it.
Don’t have any reason to deny the best mattress under 500 dollars.
Now go out and buy one!
Finally, a hard or a soft mattress, which one suits the taste of you and your partner?